We are looking for companies from all Central American countries. Ideally, the participating entities must be seeking to refine their strategies and grow their operations while increasing their positive impact on society and the environment.
The business must be focused on adding value to one of the following sectors:
• Production and agricultural technologies.
• Agricultural raw materials.
• Small producer's market access.
• Generate added value through crop transformation.
• Be part of food industry value chain.
• Have active operations in one or more Central American countries.
• Companies that are in a growth stage, ready to scale or enter new markets.
• Founders and entrepreneurs must be committed to attend all sessions and meet all program requirements.
The Pomona AgTech Acceleration program value amounts to USD 7,500.00 per participating entity. However, being a donor-subsidized program, we have managed to cover approximately 93% of the program, which makes us one of the most accessible accelerators in Central America.
No, thanks to the fact that the program has a subsidy from strategic allies, the companies that are admitted will be able to participate by paying only a participation fee of USD 550.